Monday, February 13, 2017

Dog Walker - available weekdays and weekends

Visit Anaheim Signs for more Details

I am a student at UC irvine. I'm originally from the SF Bay Area. I have been around dogs my whole life, and like every kind of breed. I have 3 dogs back home, whom I miss very very much.

If you're looking for someone to watch your dog or walk your dog, I'd love for you to send me a PM. I can be found on dog care sites such as Rover and Care.com.

If your dog is like me in the morning, I do drop in visits to check on sleepy laze-about pups. If your dog is active like I am trying to be, I also do dog-jogging.

I live in Irvine, but I have a car and can most of OC.

submitted by /u/OCDogWalker
[link] [comments]

Business Signs By Anaheim Signs


Dog Walker - available weekdays and weekends was originally posted by Orange County Business Sign Maker

No comments: