Wednesday, February 8, 2017

What happened to all of the art galleries in the santora building?

Visit Anaheim Signs for more Details

Hi,

My wife and I ended up in Santa Ana last Saturday night for dinner and we decided to check out the art since it had been a while since we had done the Saturday night art walk. It had been a few years since we had last visited and I noticed a lot of the galleries inside santora were gone. I thought I remembered the bottom floor being completely packed and a few galleries on the top floor as well. What happened to all the artist/ businesses?

submitted by /u/hbkjones23
[link] [comments]

Business Signs By Anaheim Signs


What happened to all of the art galleries in the santora building? was originally posted by Orange County Business Sign Maker

No comments: