Monday, February 20, 2017

Questions on making an appointment With the dmv for getting driver license/registering car

Visit Anaheim Signs for more Details

I tried to make an appointment online but it the website says the system is temporarily down. Is this normal? I just moved from out of state and understand I have 10 days to get a DL. Anyone know what the lead time is on appointments for getting a DL and registering a car (would like to do it the same day). I believe I just have to take a written test since I already have a DL from another state.

If I make a phone call during normal DMV hours to try to get an appointment can I expect to be put on hold for a long time? Would it be better just to show up really early at the DMV and wait in line?

submitted by /u/cmer5463
[link] [comments]

Business Signs By Anaheim Signs


Questions on making an appointment With the dmv for getting driver license/registering car was originally posted by Orange County Business Sign Maker

No comments: