Friday, February 10, 2017

Did anyone else just try to buy tickets for When We Were Young festival and find that within 3 seconds, the first two tiers of tickets sold out?

Visit Anaheim Signs for more Details

I was on my computer refreshing the page until the buy sign came on. I finally refreshed and I saw tickets for sale! It was the first 3 seconds of 10:00am. But then they already sold out?? I keep refreshing, very confused about what just happened... So then I keep refreshing. Two minutes later I saw the Tier 2 tickets go for sale. I hit buy immediately but then it also says there are not enough tickets. So I'm confused... I call the company in charge of the tickets, and the person on the other line tells me that both Tier 1 and 2 sold out within those seconds. Not even minutes. SECONDS.

I angrily bought the 3rd tier tickets that were $200. Fuck this. I'm a huge fan of half those bands I hate scalpers so much fuck every one of those slimy rats.

submitted by /u/AmazingJohnny
[link] [comments]

Business Signs By Anaheim Signs


Did anyone else just try to buy tickets for When We Were Young festival and find that within 3 seconds, the first two tiers of tickets sold out? was originally posted by Orange County Business Sign Maker

No comments: