Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Any weekly/monthly motels/apartments near San Clemente?

Visit Anaheim Signs for more Details

My lease is up and i cannot renew with my landlord because he is selling his home (renting a room) and i will be homeless if i don't find a place by the end of the month.. I also just lost my job so all i have is savings and some references and no one will rent to me until i have a steady job again. First thigh i need somewhere to sleep.. i've checked airbnb but 70 a night is just about the best i could find. Any recommendations on what to do? Maybe i'll buy a cheap truck and put a camper on it if it i get real desperate..

submitted by /u/coast6
[link] [comments]

Business Signs By Anaheim Signs


Any weekly/monthly motels/apartments near San Clemente? was originally posted by Orange County Business Sign Maker

No comments: