Sunday, February 26, 2017

What's a good charity to donate clothes?

Visit Anaheim Signs for more Details

I would rather donate clothes and goods (toiletries, etc) to organizations where they will go directly to the people that need them, rather than a thrift store like goodwill or the salvation army. I don't care if my donation will be tax deductible or not, I would just prefer to know that they're being put to good used rather than say being sold for pennies on the dollar or worse, sold in bulk for scrap cloth.

I would really appreciate any info! Closer to the Irvine/Huntington Beach/Costa Mesa area preferred. Thanks!

submitted by /u/sneauxoui
[link] [comments]

Business Signs By Anaheim Signs


What's a good charity to donate clothes? was originally posted by Orange County Business Sign Maker

No comments: