Sunday, February 26, 2017

Stolen Snowboard Gear

Visit Anaheim Signs for more Details

It's a long shot I know but I went into my garage and my snowboard, boots, bindings, and goggles were stolen out of my garage. I'm in Mission Viejo and I don't know how long ago it was taken. Its been within a month at least. If anyone out there frequently goes snowboarding keep an eye out if you can. I don't really expect to get anything back but I bought this all brand new like 6 months ago from CBS boardshop and I'm pretty bummed... Heres pics of the gear.

Stepchild Latchkey

Salomon Faction Boas

All Black Rome Bindings

Electrig Eg2 Goggles

Thanks guys.

submitted by /u/BboySparrow
[link] [comments]

Business Signs By Anaheim Signs


Stolen Snowboard Gear was originally posted by Orange County Business Sign Maker

No comments: