Friday, February 10, 2017

Questions for those working full time

Visit Anaheim Signs for more Details

Hello. I am looking to get some input. I personally was very lucky to have a friend who recommended me for a job that I (kind of) enjoy, but my husband is currently looking for a job. He doesn't really have a degree in anything that would be "desirable" per se, and doesn't have a large skill set either.

For those of you working full-time jobs in the OC, I had a couple of questions.

  • What industry do you work in?

  • What is your degree in (if you have a degree)?

  • How did you find your job? (friend, craigslist, recruiter, etc.)

Thank you for your input! :)

submitted by /u/ReadingNRithmetic
[link] [comments]

Business Signs By Anaheim Signs


Questions for those working full time was originally posted by Orange County Business Sign Maker

No comments: