Sunday, February 26, 2017

OCD/anxiety groups in OC

Looking for a support group of sorts. I've checked meetup.com and nothing really fits the description for what I'm looking for. A while back I started my own group but it didn't really get any traction.

My goal is to find a new group of friends and I figure with my OCD/anxiety/panic who better than people who also suffer!

If you know of any decent groups with a demographic in their 20's/30's that would be of great help.

I am in Irvine and ideally would like to find something nearby but...


[Read More ...]

Posted by Anaheim Signs Orange County Sign Contractor 714-270-0322 Free Sign Design with Sign Quotes. Anaheim Signs on Google Maps.


OCD/anxiety groups in OC was originally posted by Orange County Business Sign Maker

No comments: