Thursday, February 23, 2017

Made a mistake, looking to sell a 3 Day Disneyland SoCal Resident Ticket for $120 :3

Visit Anaheim Signs for more Details

Hi all

In the past I've purchased a SoCal resident ticket for my parents who came to visit me from NorCal at the ticket booth at Disney, and never had any issues, they were always pleasant.

Well they came to visit again and this time we saw a deal at Ralphs for the 3 Day here locally and assumed it would be no hassle. Lo-nbehold we get to the gate and they would not accept us using it because the zip codes did not match. This is my own fault I suppose even though it was never an issue in the past, but now I am stuck with a 3 Day SoCal Resident ticket that we will never use.

If anyone is on the edge about purchasing one of these please let me know, I'm looking to get rid of it as a discounted price for $120 (basically $40/day instead of 50). Needs to be redeemed by end of May this year. Please PM me if you're interested. I have the receipt and activation codes.

Thanks :)

submitted by /u/71NZ
[link] [comments]

Business Signs By Anaheim Signs


Made a mistake, looking to sell a 3 Day Disneyland SoCal Resident Ticket for $120 :3 was originally posted by Orange County Business Sign Maker

No comments: