Friday, February 17, 2017

Lost Cat Costa Mesa

Visit Anaheim Signs for more Details

My cat snuck out the backdoor of our apartment yesterday when my roomate left it open. His name is Johnson and is fully and indoor cat. Hes been gone a day and with todays rain I am very worried about him. Sometimes he responds to whistles and he has a red and white collar. I live right by the LAB and the Costa Mesa Halal Guys. I know reddit is obviously a longshot but Ive already put flyers and a craigslist post as well as put his litter outside so hopefully he will be able to smell home. Thanks

https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/laf/6007093113.html

submitted by /u/fusionpoo
[link] [comments]

Business Signs By Anaheim Signs


Lost Cat Costa Mesa was originally posted by Orange County Business Sign Maker

No comments: