Monday, February 13, 2017

Looking For A Crossfit Trainer Who Holds more Than CF Certifications

Visit Anaheim Signs for more Details

I've interviewed a few trainers and cross-checked their knowledge with my chiropractor and my friend (master trainer at Equinox) and some of their ideas were completely wrong. I want to find a trainer who is seasoned and can guide me to my goals without a problem. There are too many "turn-key" trainers out there that I don't feel comfortable working with.

Who could you personally vouch for? Ideally I could also check their credentials also.

Thanks =)

submitted by /u/sakshisakshi
[link] [comments]

Business Signs By Anaheim Signs


Looking For A Crossfit Trainer Who Holds more Than CF Certifications was originally posted by Orange County Business Sign Maker

No comments: