Saturday, February 18, 2017

Ideas for short trip?

Visit Anaheim Signs for more Details

Hi all, so my 30th birthday is coming up and I'm looking for ideas for a unique short trip (2-4 days) from Orange County to celebrate with my SO. I would like it to be within 5 hours diving time and moderately priced. I tried doing a little bit of research but can't find places that I haven't already been to. Does anybody have any recommendations that aren't on this list: Santa Barbara San Luis Obispo Pismo Big Sur Santa Ynez Solvang Palm Springs San Diego Big Bear Mammoth Catalina island Vegas

These places kept coming up over and over again and while they are great, I'm looking for something different. Thanks!

submitted by /u/socalidreamer005
[link] [comments]

Business Signs By Anaheim Signs


Ideas for short trip? was originally posted by Orange County Business Sign Maker

No comments: