Friday, February 24, 2017

Does anyone want to buy a macbook

Visit Anaheim Signs for more Details

I got a new macbook for Christmas but I also got one for my birthday a few days ago. I have tried posting it on Craigslist but I have only received scam replies and I don't feel like using eBay because of its fees unless its my last resort. Its this model. My dad said he paid $1149 for it on amazon and it shows its $1299 on apple.com so I'm fine with selling it for $1149. I can ask him for the invoice and whatever receipt amazon could provide if you want and if you want pictures of it right now. PM me please if your intrested

(sorry if this is against the subreddit rules please let me know if you want me to take it down/if it is please let me know where to post something like this if you can)

Model : MLHE2LL/A

256GB PCIe-based onboard flash storage1 1.1GHz dual-core Intel Core m3 processor Turbo Boost up to 2.2GHz 8GB memory Intel HD Graphics 515 
submitted by /u/oliviapope1
[link] [comments]

Business Signs By Anaheim Signs


Does anyone want to buy a macbook was originally posted by Orange County Business Sign Maker

No comments: