Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Considering moving to Lake Forest. How bad is the noise from El Toro Rd?

Visit Anaheim Signs for more Details

Hi all,

I'm considering moving to Lake Forest near El Toro Rd (somewhere between Santa Margarita Pkwy and Trabuco Rd). Houses I'm looking at are one row of homes away from El Toro (so not right next to it, but pretty close).

How bad is the noise at night? Does traffic die down after the commute hours? Would I be keeping my windows closed during the summer time? During the day on weekends?

If you live in the area, I'd love to hear about your experience with how busy this road is, thanks!

submitted by /u/Paincakes
[link] [comments]

Business Signs By Anaheim Signs


Considering moving to Lake Forest. How bad is the noise from El Toro Rd? was originally posted by Orange County Business Sign Maker

No comments: