Sunday, February 26, 2017

Any good spots to practice Spanish?

Hi All, I just moved to California maybe a month or so ago and now that I'm getting more settled, I'd like to start picking my hobbies back up - one of them being culture/speaking Spanish.

I've always had the impression if you don't use it, you lose it. So I'd like to ask if there are any good ways to speak Spanish in the area? Talk centers, tutoring, volunteering options, etc. I know there are options to talk to random people you may meet during the day, but I'm looking for something more...


[Read More ...]

Posted by Anaheim Signs Orange County Sign Contractor 714-270-0322 Free Sign Design with Sign Quotes. Anaheim Signs on Google Maps.


Any good spots to practice Spanish? was originally posted by Orange County Business Sign Maker

No comments: